The studio is open Monday to Friday from 10am to 4:30pm.
College Faculty/Staff should contact firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve the Studio for a course or event.
How to Reserve the Studio
- Complete the Studio Safety Training if this is your first time reserving the studio. You only need to do this once.
- After you are Safety certified, sign up for your desired slot on LibCal.
Confirmation Email Details
- After reserving the Studio, you will receive an email confirmation detailing:
- The name and contact information of your designated point-person staff member
- Where and when to meet your point-person
What to Expect During Your Reservation
- Arrive 10 minutes before your reservation time in front of the Studio, Milstein 105C.
- If you have any issues during your reservation, please contact your designated point-person.
- When you complete your reservation:
- Return equipment to the shelves
- Reset the curtains and any moved furniture
- Check out with your designated point-person
- Reservations can be 3 hours max.
- Reservations must be made at least one week in advance.
- Patrons are only allowed to have four reservations per month.
- Do not submit a Studio request on behalf of another individual or a club if you will not be the person checking in.
- Please reset the Studio as you found it before the end of your reservation time.
- If you encounter any difficulties or have any questions, please contact email@example.com
- If you are 10 minutes late to your reservation without notice, your reservation will be canceled.
- If you need to cancel your reservation, do so at least 23 hours in advance of your reservation.
- Two consecutive no-shows or last-minute cancellations will result in a semester-long ban from using the studio.
Equipment in the Studio
Please visit our Equipment page to learn more about the specific gear we have available in the Production Studio. Please note that equipment cannot exit the Studio.