How to Reserve the Studio
- Complete the Safety Training if this is your first time reserving the studio. You only need to do this once.
- After you are Safety certified, sign up for your desired slot on LibCal below:
Submitting a Request & Receiving Confirmation
- After reserving the Studio, you will receive an email confirmation detailing:
- The name and contact information of your designated point-person staff member
- Where and when to meet your point-person
What to Expect During Your Reservation
- Arrive 10 minutes before your reservation time in front of the Studio, Milstein 105C.
- If you have any issues during your reservation, please contact your designated point-person.
- When you complete your reservation:
- Return equipment to the shelves
- Reset the curtains and any moved furniture
- Check out with your designated point-person
- Reservations can be 3 hours max.
- Reservations must be made at least one week in advance.
- Patrons are only allowed to have four reservations per month.
- Do not submit a Studio request on behalf of another individual or a club if you will not be the person checking in.
- Please reset the Studio as you found it before the end of your reservation time.
- If you encounter any difficulties or have any questions, please contact email@example.com
- If you are 10 minutes late to your reservation without notice, your reservation will be canceled.
- If you need to cancel your reservation, do so at least 23 hours in advance of your reservation.
- Two consecutive no-shows or last-minute cancellations will result in a semester-long ban from using the studio.